8.10.2007

Billy Joel?

I seem to have a foggy memory of seeing Billy Joel's video for It's Still Rock and Roll to Me ad nauseum, and, well, Video Concert Hall was the place to see the same videos ad nauseum. I just watched the video on YouTube, and recalled that my sister and I thought Richie Cannata (saxophone) was quite cute, making me even more sure that it was on there (she'd gone off to college by the time there was MTV, Night Tracks, Friday Night Videos, etc.), but I think I'll put it out there for validation.

Another Billy Joel single from the Glass Houses (1980) was Sometimes A Fantasy, and I wonder if this video was on the show, or that it just seems like it could have been.

Link Here: It's Still Rock and Roll to Me -- Sometimes a Fantasy. TIA for any comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment